Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A camping story about me camping

This is a story about a girl who goes camping with her mum and rob.
We are going for 2 or 3 days.we are going to book a cabinet.togs we will be going swimming in a lauk, looking at stars and roast marshmallows.


“Mum mum mum it is friday camp day” I am really excited it was like I was a firework that is going to explode. I get dressed in two shades of a cat's whiskers.The Driving bit is the worst part of camping. I get really car sick so I will have to eat Some pills to make sure I'm not sick.


I have a whole bag of lolly to help me not get car sick. “Ooooooooo I am feeling sick” I really like the land but if I turn my head I'll start feeling sick so i Just want to try to sleep to pass the time.nexts thing you know I'm dreaming of the camp and what we will sleep in. Am I going to have my own bedroom.


“ Brooke Brooke Brooke get up”I can hear a little whispering voice I slowly open my eyes to see my mum standing in front of me and rob Unpacking I quickly sit up to look around. The camp is very cool the lake is very blue. The sun is very yellow I can feel it is smiling on me I take a deep breath and feel relaxed.


By the time we are finish Unpacking the sun is going down”It is marshmallow time” I shouted in excitement. I race to the bag of food and get a good grip on the bag of marshmallows and pull it out of the bag.We grab a little sticks and put the marshmallow on it. Warm fire in my face marshmallow cooking we all huddled around each other and tell spooky stories it's 12:30 o'clock and we all jump into a bed. I'm so exhausted I Collapse on the bed and fall asleep straight away.


We wake up in the morning it's the last day I lie in bed a bit more trying to fall asleep again.By the time I wake up the car is packed mum and rob are ready to leave they're just waiting for me.I lazily get up have breakfast and we're off in the car I took the pills to make me not feel sick. Yay we are home I like camping I want to go camping again it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment