Wednesday, May 17, 2017

hiwi the Kiwi stroy


Boom the Strong waves smack the grainy sand. Gobbling hot crispy chips, I felt wame sun in my fact. Mage ice cream Melted onto my very happy shirt.Mum is feeling mad, I can spy on her face She is annoyed.In a tick I am in my sky blue bikini water face smells like salty sea water. Sea Is Diamond blue and white chocolate.There is a big strong Brown log.we hopped on it. Mum smack the big button on the camera. we all smile but not my friend Gemma. I am they with Gemma, her mum deide, brenda (my mum) and me Brooke. squish squish we all are so Soggy - top to bottom. we jump in the car like bunnies going home. we put hop music on. In a tick we are asleep.My mum Whispers “we are home”. “aaaaa” gemma Screams she wakes me up. “oh we are home I think we sleep” I Whispered.we crawled in my house. “9 o'clock gemma We have to go” deide sheltered i said “can we have A sleepover”. deide nodded slowly it was a yes we are so happy at 10 we go to sleep mum says, “Goodnight, love you.”
tips:1 tip you need to take a towel became fish have like The Sandlot coat on so and we need a towel to pick them up so we do not get it off
2 tip for the fish is living in sea water you have to put it in a bucket of seawater or it will go off really fast
3 tip you need to wear a life jacket at all times on a boat
4 tip you need to have a fishing Roller to know if it's too little then you go to put it back in the sea or two big because it might be pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment