Thursday, December 1, 2016

Brooke and wyatt

“It is just over that rise, Wyatt” I said. Brooke my name is Brooke and I am here with Wyatt. I need to keep walking and walking and walking until our legs are so tired we had to rest and set up a tent, until we could see what was over the hill.They get up and put the tent down. They are excited to see what is over the rise. Oh my god over the rise is a Wedding so Wyatt and me will get married today so I clap my hands and Wyatt and me are dressed.



Wyatt and me are dressed. Wyatt is in a suit in white and blue. I am in a purple dress. We had two dogs two girls for me and two boy dogs for Wyatt. We live in a Mansion.The dogs I name are Maddie and Rico. Rico and Maddie love each other. Wyatt and Brooke are ok and we are living happily.The end



No comments:

Post a Comment