Tuesday, August 29, 2017

syris story

Boom!;Boom!;Boom! Is that the sound of my terrified heart or the sound of bomb exploding one by one. I am upset, sad, and scared.A destroyed house is all we have.All we have got is the cloth we are wearing. All day we are running to people`s house talk to them “you have to get out it is not safe” we .we neared to get a cross the big bearer.


Tint space squash in a car set.we arrived at a refugee camp I do not like refugee camps it is a li. Black dirty water bought and packaged food there are already a lot of tents there. We have 3 rooms a kitchen, lounge and a bedroom which is pretty small and a lot of people have to sleep in there and trust me it is very uncomfortable.

Our neighbours are nice and give us things. We don't have schools. There are some guys that come in and check the place and the people who aren't Supposed to stay in the camp must run and hide until someone goes and tells them the government group is gone. I miss home I don't like the war but I have to live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment