Thursday, May 5, 2016

 Holiday
“Mum can me and Savannah go now into town” I said.  Mum gave me 20 dollars and  Savannah and I got some lollies and some ice cream.  Then we went to the park and the school. After the park we went to my aunt place, we asked her if she can give us a lift to the fish and chips shop so  she said ”yes”.   We jumped like bunnies into her car and she had a dog.We asked if we can take Molly for a walk and  Molly is Tracey my aunties dog.   We asked if we can take her  for a walk  and she said “ yes” and after the chips we  scoffed the chips down and then my mum turned up. Then we went home and Savannah had a sleepover at my house.

3 comments:

  1. good job broke
    by manaia

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job broke
    by manaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Brooke I like all the colours.

    ReplyDelete